Providing Dealer Quality Service at Family Prices
Factory Scheduled Maintenance
Air Conditioning Service & Repair
Steering & Suspension Repair
Transmission Service & Repair
Diagnostics - Check Engine Lights, SRS & ABS Warning Lights
Any OEM “hard part” we install that fails will be replaced free of charge for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. We do require that you return the vehicle to us for any Warranty repairs. We cannot be responsible for failure related to abuse, collision, theft, racing, or acts of nature.
We do exclude wear-and-tear and consumable items such as those listed below:
- Routine maintenance services, hoses, fluids, filters, belts, light bulbs, windshield wipers, tire repairs/balancing and wheel alignments.
- Damage to parts or workmanship caused by a component we did not install.
- Brake pads, brake shoes, rotors and drums.
- Failure due to performance modifications on the vehicle.
- Manual clutch discs, pressure plates and throw out bearings.
- Parts and workmanship covered by insurance policies, such as extended warranties.
If you have any questions regarding our warranty, ask for Dave.